23 Walnut St,
Claremont, NH 03743
- 2 Beds
- 834 sqft
Est. Value* : $59,820
- 2 Beds
23 Walnut St is a single family home in Claremont, NH. This home was built in 1917 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 834 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. In 8/7/2018, this property sold for $29,400. Today, the estimated home value is around $59,820. Frequently asked questions about 23 Walnut St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 23 Walnut St is located in a community that is home to 14,485 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 67.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 23 Walnut St has a median household income of $40,891 and spends about $37,670 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 23 Walnut St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 3.5%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is higher than the state average of 4.6%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1032 (512 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1022.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 23 Walnut St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 23 Walnut St is about 16.9 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 75.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 23 Walnut St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1 Bond Street,
$139,900 House For Sale
44 Lincoln Heights,
$388,900 House For Sale
18 Grove Street,
$164,900 House For Sale
174 Main Street,
$90,000 House For Sale
54 Woodland Street,
$184,900 House For Sale
1 Wayne Avenue,
$99,900 House For Sale
25 Ascutney Street,
$139,900 House For Sale
77 RIDGE AVE,
$325,000 House For Sale
23 Stevens Street,
$79,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.