10002 Al Highway 101,
Town Creek, AL 35672
- 1,916 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,916 sqft
10002 Al Highway 101 is a single family home in Town Creek, AL. This home was built in 1961 and includes 1,916 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and fireplace. Frequently asked questions about 10002 Al Highway 101 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10002 Al Highway 101 is located in a community that is home to 8,793 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10002 Al Highway 101 has a median household income of $36,717 and spends about $35,285 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10002 Al Highway 101 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 71.3% of the residents near 10002 Al Highway 101 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10002 Al Highway 101 is about 39.2 degrees in January and 78.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10002 Al Highway 101 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
173 County Road 141,
$189,900 For Sale
171 County Road 542,
$159,900 For Sale
2589 County Road 101,
$389,900 For Sale
10200 2nd St / Second St,
$334,900 For Sale
$189,000 For Sale
58 SOMMERVILLE AVENUE,
$44,953 For Sale
6621 Hwy 20,
$194,900 For Sale
109 TANGLEWOOD DRIVE,
$212,900 For Sale
741 3 Point Rd,
$2,000,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.