1108 Oak St,
Union City, TN 38261
- 1,616 sqft
Est. Value* : $73,970
- 1,616 sqft
1108 Oak St is a single family home in Union City, TN. This home was built in 1961 and includes two bathrooms and 1,616 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $73,970. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Oak St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Oak St is located in a community that is home to 16,703 residents, which has increased by 1.1% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Oak St has a median household income of $41,254 and spends about $37,802 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Oak St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 15.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Oak St include Union City Elementary School, Union City High School, and Union City Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 59.9% of the residents near 1108 Oak St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Oak St is about 34.6 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Oak St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$35,000 For Sale
728 E Church St,
$179,500 For Sale
731 Exchange St,
$167,000 For Sale
1120 E Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.,
$35,000 For Sale
$29,300 For Sale
519 N Division St,
$59,900 For Sale
1345 Pleasant Valley,
$174,990 For Sale
1209 Polk St,
$279,999 For Sale
1414 Forest Dr,
$475,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Union City Elementary School||PK-5||837||54||15.5||0.33 mi|
|Union City High School||9-12||469||31.6||14.8||0.16 mi|
|Union City Middle School||5-8||383||22||17.4||0.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.