302 Greeley St,
Nashua, IA 50658
Est. Value* : N/A
302 Greeley St is a single family home in Nashua, IA. Frequently asked questions about 302 Greeley St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Greeley St is located in a community that is home to 2,419 residents, which has decreased by -2.6% since 2000. 72.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.18%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Greeley St has a median household income of $34,959 and spends about $34,262 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Greeley St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Greeley St include Nashua-Plainfield Elementary School, and Nashua-Plainfield Junior-SeniorHigh School.
- How’s the job market? About 67.1% of the residents near 302 Greeley St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Greeley St is about 15.8 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Greeley St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
424 Greeley Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
309 Woodbridge St,
$134,900 House For Sale
810 Main Street,
$89,900 House For Sale
714 Lexington Ave,
$99,900 House For Sale
1402 Greeley Street,
$112,500 House For Sale
1686 Dakota Avenue,
$268,900 House For Sale
1309 190th Street,
$354,900 House For Sale
314 W Superior Street,
$79,950 House For Sale
121 N Traer Street,
$59,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Nashua-Plainfield Elementary School||PK-5||213||15.9||13.3||0.25 mi|
|Nashua-Plainfield Junior-SeniorHigh School||6-12||267||21.3||12.5||0.21 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.