302 Highpointe Loop,
Mc Gregor, IA 52157
- 3 Beds
- 1,188 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
302 Highpointe Loop is a single family home in Mc Gregor, IA. This home was built in 2002 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,188 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 302 Highpointe Loop and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 302 Highpointe Loop is located in a community that is home to 1,841 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 66.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 302 Highpointe Loop has a median household income of $32,016 and spends about $32,535 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 302 Highpointe Loop is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 302 Highpointe Loop include McGregor Intermediate School, and MFL MarMac High School.
- How’s the job market? About 70.9% of the residents near 302 Highpointe Loop have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 302 Highpointe Loop is about 16.0 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 35.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 302 Highpointe Loop resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
410 Bushnell Street,
$449,000 House For Sale
613 C Street,
$64,900 House For Sale
214 Eagle Dr,
$475,000 House For Sale
116 Main Street,
$475,000 House For Sale
1309 S Beaumont Road,
$115,000 House For Sale
114 W Cass St,
$139,000 House For Sale
200 E Brunson Street,
$109,900 House For Sale
1310 S 6th Street,
$129,400 House For Sale
124 S Ohio Street,
$139,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|McGregor Intermediate School||4-5||125||5.6||22.2||1.34 mi|
|MFL MarMac Elementary School||PK-3||317||18.7||16.9||9.21 mi|
|MFL MarMac High School||9-12||206||19.2||10.6||9.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.