Off Market

4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd,

Friendsville, TN 37737
  • 1,372 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $186,500

  • 1,372 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1995

Description

4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd is a single family home in Friendsville, TN. This home was built in 1995 and includes two bathrooms and 1,372 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 10/13/2016, this property sold for $154,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $186,500. Frequently asked questions about 4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd is located in a community that is home to 4,886 residents, which has increased by 28.9% since 2000. 80% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.52%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd has a median household income of $48,019 and spends about $41,682 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd include Union Grove Elementary School, Union Grove Middle School, and William Blount High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd is about 36.7 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4031 Big Springs Ridge Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,372
Year Built
1995
Latitude
35.73
Longitude
-84.1
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
10/13/2016 $154,900 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $927 $0 $0 $37,550
2017 $927 $0 $0 $37,550
2016 $927 $0 $0 $37,550
2015 $927 $0 $0 $37,550

Local Info

Population
4,886
Median Family Income
$48,019
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.7%
Median Homeowner Age
37.7
Households with Children
80.0%
Unemployment Rate
6.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Union Grove Elementary School PK-5
Union Grove Middle School 5-12
William Blount High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week