14107 Millcole Ave,
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
- 3 Beds
- 1,477 sqft
Est. Value* : $325,200
- 3 Beds
- 1,477 sqft
14107 Millcole Ave is a single family home in Panama City Beach, FL. This home was built in 1944 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,477 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 1/16/2015, this property sold for $90,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $325,200. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Millcole Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Millcole Ave is located in a community that is home to 7,963 residents, which has increased by 20% since 2000. 70% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Millcole Ave has a median household income of $42,586 and spends about $38,710 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Millcole Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 19%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Millcole Ave include Hutchison Beach Elementary School, J.R. Arnold High School, and Surfside Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.6% of the residents near 14107 Millcole Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Millcole Ave is about 59.0 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Millcole Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
315 Argonaut Street,
$279,000 For Sale
402 Wisteria Street,
$349,000 For Sale
114 Argonaut Street,
$249,999 For Sale
518 Palm Avenue,
$275,000 For Sale
210 Poinsettia Drive,
$269,000 For Sale
201 1/2 Birdie Ln,
$399,990 For Sale
100 Pura Vida Court,
$357,752 For Sale
301 E Gulf Boulevard,
$275,000 For Sale
12804 Agave Street,
$309,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hutchison Beach Elementary School||PK-5||580||39||14.8||0.89 mi|
|J.R. Arnold High School||9-12||1,756||74||23.7||2.3 mi|
|Surfside Middle School||6-8||825||47||17.5||0.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.