2832 Hawk St,
Marianna, FL 32448
- 3 Beds
- 1,423 sqft
Est. Value* : $54,330
- 3 Beds
2832 Hawk St is a single family home in Marianna, FL. This home was built in 1975 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,423 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $54,330. Frequently asked questions about 2832 Hawk St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2832 Hawk St is located in a community that is home to 8,242 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 71.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.81%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2832 Hawk St has a median household income of $33,686 and spends about $33,403 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2832 Hawk St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.0% of the residents near 2832 Hawk St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2832 Hawk St is about 54.7 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2832 Hawk St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5544 Highway 90,
$75,000 House For Sale
2591 Milton Street,
$135,000 House For Sale
4149 Maybryd Lane,
$227,500 House For Sale
635 Hoosier Circle,
$120,000 House For Sale
6595 Messer Road,
$139,000 House For Sale
25761 NW County Road 167,
$210,000 House For Sale
643 County Road 274 Road,
$96,500 House For Sale
22016 Clarks Road Road,
$49,900 House For Sale
22303 Longleaf Road,
$499,990 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.