2743 Park Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64109
- 3 Beds
- 1,466 sqft
Est. Value* : $52,030
- 3 Beds
- 1,466 sqft
2743 Park Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1910 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,466 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $52,030. Frequently asked questions about 2743 Park Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2743 Park Ave is located in a community that is home to 11,337 residents, which has decreased by -4.8% since 2000. 45% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.31%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2743 Park Ave has a median household income of $30,289 and spends about $31,146 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2743 Park Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2743 Park Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Contract, and Northeast High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 51.3% of the residents near 2743 Park Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2743 Park Ave is about 28.6 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2743 Park Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2236 Tracy Street,
$550,000 For Sale
3012 Flora Ave,
$259,900 For Sale
2243 Tracy Avenue,
$495,000 For Sale
3409 HOLMES St,
$195,000 For Sale
2241 Tracy Avenue,
$515,000 For Sale
3537 Campbell St,
$235,000 For Sale
510 E 33 St,
$299,000 For Sale
3823 Highland Ave,
$64,900 For Sale
3347 Gillham Rd,
$339,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||4.93 mi|
|Northeast High||9-12||689||38.3||17.9||2.7 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.