2693 Libbey Rd,
Coupeville, WA 98239
- 1 Beds
- 1,900 sqft
Est. Value* : $644,400
- 1 Beds
- 1,900 sqft
2693 Libbey Rd is a single family home in Coupeville, WA. This home was built in 2017 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,900 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and evaporative cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $644,400. Frequently asked questions about 2693 Libbey Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2693 Libbey Rd is located in a community that is home to 5,827 residents, which has increased by 11.7% since 2000. 71.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.01%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2693 Libbey Rd has a median household income of $50,340 and spends about $43,182 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2693 Libbey Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2693 Libbey Rd include Coupeville Elementary School, Coupeville High School, and Coupeville Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1034 (510 for Math and 524 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 2693 Libbey Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2693 Libbey Rd is about 34.8 degrees in January and 72.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2693 Libbey Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$174,000 For Sale
$300,000 For Sale
774 Power Rd,
$179,000 For Sale
911 NW Colburn St,
$1,299,000 For Sale
2332 Happy Lane,
$379,999 For Sale
5408 Gise St,
$498,000 For Sale
$495,000 For Sale
5240 Mason St,
$750,000 For Sale
338 SW Stroops Dr,
$444,950 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Coupeville Elementary School||PK-5||432||27||16||3.64 mi|
|Coupeville High School||9-12||305||16.1||18.9||3.88 mi|
|Coupeville Middle School||6-8||232||12.8||18.1||3.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.