2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40,
Ridgefield, WA 98642
- 5 Beds
- 1,976 sqft
Est. Value* : $491,200
- 5 Beds
- 1,976 sqft
2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40, is a single family home in Ridgefield, WA. This home was built in 1996 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,976 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $491,200. Frequently asked questions about 2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40, is located in a community that is home to 12,121 residents, which has increased by 34.5% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40, has a median household income of $59,645 and spends about $48,407 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 13.1%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40, include Ridgefield High School, Union Ridge Elementary, and View Ridge Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40, is about 36.5 degrees in January and 68.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2690 S Cornett Dr, # 40, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1156 S 30th,
$675,000 For Sale
332 N 34TH CT,
$384,900 For Sale
1902 N 5TH WAY,
$369,000 For Sale
4001 N 5TH WAY,
$360,000 For Sale
4001 N 5th Wy,
$360,000 For Sale
510 N 40th,
$399,999 For Sale
402 N Horns Corner,
$420,000 For Sale
808 N 7th,
$545,000 For Sale
6706 NW 209th,
$1,100,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ridgefield High School||9-12||824||30.6||26.8||0.36 mi|
|Union Ridge Elementary||K-4||837||42.2||19.7||1.61 mi|
|View Ridge Middle School||7-8||426||18.4||23||1.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 5.75|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.