8498 Hunts Point Ln,
Hunts Point, WA 98004
- 3 Beds
- 2,380 sqft
Est. Value: N/A
- 3 Beds
- 2,380 sqft
8498 Hunts Point Ln is a single family home in Hunts Point, WA. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,380 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 8498 Hunts Point Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8498 Hunts Point Ln is located in a community that is home to 20,730 residents, which has increased by 13.1% since 2000. 59.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8498 Hunts Point Ln has a median household income of $100,570 and spends about $68,620 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8498 Hunts Point Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 11.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8498 Hunts Point Ln include Bellevue High School, Central Educational Services, and Chinook Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (541 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 74% of the residents near 8498 Hunts Point Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8498 Hunts Point Ln is about 37 degrees in January and 66 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8498 Hunts Point Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bellevue High School||9-12||1,633||76.5||21.3||2.66 mi|
|Central Educational Services||PK-13||85||0||0||2.81 mi|
|Chinook Middle School||6-8||978||50.6||19.3||0.94 mi|