1630 Grace Ave,
Lakewood, OH 44107
- 6 Beds
- 2,764 sqft
Est. Value* : $209,400
- 6 Beds
- 2,764 sqft
1630 Grace Ave is a duplex in Lakewood, OH. This home was built in 1914 and includes six bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,764 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $209,400. Frequently asked questions about 1630 Grace Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1630 Grace Ave is located in a community that is home to 58,325 residents, which has decreased by -17.3% since 2000. 54.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1630 Grace Ave has a median household income of $47,901 and spends about $41,490 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1630 Grace Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1630 Grace Ave include Garfield Middle School, Harrison Elementary School, and Lakewood High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.8% of the residents near 1630 Grace Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1630 Grace Ave is about 26.9 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1630 Grace Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1620 Grace Avenue,
$274,900 House For Sale
1617 Waterbury Avenue,
$239,000 House For Sale
1625 Waterbury Road,
$90,000 House For Sale
2014 Halstead Avenue,
$144,900 House For Sale
1502 Lakewood Avenue,
$273,000 House For Sale
2088 Clarence Avenue,
$149,900 House For Sale
1567 Winchester Avenue,
$189,900 House For Sale
2015 Lark Street,
$249,000 House For Sale
1603 Winchester Avenue,
$160,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Garfield Middle School||6-8||562||32.7||17.1||0.38 mi|
|Harrison Elementary School||PK-5||397||21.1||18.7||0.37 mi|
|Lakewood High School||9-12||1,641||105.5||15.5||0.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.