2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd,
New Holland, OH 43145
Est. Value* : N/A
2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd is a single family home in New Holland, OH. Frequently asked questions about 2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,718 residents, which has increased by 0.6% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.82%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd has a median household income of $38,214 and spends about $36,176 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd include Miami Trace Elementary School, Miami Trace High School, and Miami Trace Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd is about 24.5 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2070 Good Hope New Holland Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4581 White Rd. SE,
$85,000 House For Sale
2559 Austin Road,
$139,900 House For Sale
1995 Old Chillicothe SE Road,
$225,000 House For Sale
171 Sheely Road,
$172,900 House For Sale
$29,900 House For Sale
79 Lowell Ave,
$185,000 House For Sale
215 Ohio W Avenue,
$105,000 House For Sale
188 N. Main St.,
$199,900 House For Sale
903 Rawlings St,
$119,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Miami Trace Elementary School||PK-5||1,252||63||19.8||11.17 mi|
|Miami Trace High School||9-12||734||39||18.8||10.91 mi|
|Miami Trace Middle School||6-9||616||34||18.1||11.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.