Off Market

215 N Brown Ave,

Clay Center, NE 68933
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,786 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,786 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1910

Description

215 N Brown Ave is a single family home in Clay Center, NE. This home was built in 1910 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,786 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Brown Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 N Brown Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,103 residents, which has increased by 16.6% since 2000. 72.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.27%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Brown Ave has a median household income of $37,475 and spends about $35,770 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Brown Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools?
  • How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 215 N Brown Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Brown Ave is about 21.9 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Brown Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,786
Year Built
1910
Latitude
40.52
Longitude
-98.05
Cooling
YES

Local Info

Population
1,103
Median Family Income
$37,475
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.2%
Median Homeowner Age
39.6
Households with Children
72.2%
Unemployment Rate
1.9%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week