3024 N Sunaire Cir,
Mesa, AZ 85215
- 2,890 sqft
Est. Value* : $473,400
3024 N Sunaire Cir is a single family home in Mesa, AZ. This home was built in 1997 and includes four bathrooms and 2,890 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $473,400. Frequently asked questions about 3024 N Sunaire Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3024 N Sunaire Cir is located in a community that is home to 7,657 residents, which has increased by 4.1% since 2000. 70.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.62%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3024 N Sunaire Cir has a median household income of $62,704 and spends about $49,332 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3024 N Sunaire Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 14.8%, which is lower than the state average of 15.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3024 N Sunaire Cir include Eagleridge Enrichment Program, East Valley Academy, and Franklin at Alma Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1047.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 3024 N Sunaire Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3024 N Sunaire Cir is about 38.5 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3024 N Sunaire Cir resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6323 E Oasis St,
$614,000 House For Sale
2506 N 62nd St,
$324,900 House For Sale
7652 E Oasis St,
$474,500 House For Sale
5962 E VIEWMONT CIR,
$850,000 House For Sale
1764 N Arden,
$465,000 House For Sale
7919 E SADDLEBACK CIR,
$560,000 House For Sale
7156 East Granada Street,
$550,000 House For Sale
7161 E GRANADA ST,
$679,000 House For Sale
3200 N 82ND ST,
$189,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eagleridge Enrichment Program||K-9||736||0.1||7,360||12.05 mi|
|East Valley Academy||9-12||308||18||17||10.4 mi|
|Franklin at Alma Elementary||K-8||336||18.2||18.4||12.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.