1410 Craftsman Ave W,
Celebration, FL 34747
- 5 Beds
- 3,698 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
- 3,698 sqft
1410 Craftsman Ave W is a single family home in Celebration, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes five bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,698 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Craftsman Ave W and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Craftsman Ave W is located in a community that is home to 1,589 residents, which has increased by 37.8% since 2000. 76% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Craftsman Ave W has a median household income of $74,605 and spends about $56,748 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Craftsman Ave W is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 45.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Craftsman Ave W include Celebration High School, and Celebration School. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 1410 Craftsman Ave W have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Craftsman Ave W is about 60.1 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Craftsman Ave W resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1119 OSCAR SQ,
$569,000 For Sale
1440 Stickley Ave,
$799,000 For Sale
1124 MOSAIC DRIVE,
$578,000 For Sale
1070 Nash Dr,
$899,000 For Sale
1041 Banks Rose St,
$499,000 For Sale
1235 CELEBRATION AVE,
$879,999 For Sale
1011 BANKS ROSE ST,
$699,000 For Sale
1000 PERIWINKLE COURT,
$480,000 For Sale
909 MAIDEN STREET,
$729,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Celebration High School||9-12||2,507||127||19.7||1.15 mi|
|Osceola County School For The Arts||6-12||1,003||47||21.3||9.45 mi|
|Celebration School||PK-8||1,378||88||15.6||1.4 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.