14108 Myakka Pointe Dr,
Port Charlotte, FL 33953
- 4 Beds
- 2,527 sqft
Est. Value* : $416,600
- 4 Beds
- 2,527 sqft
14108 Myakka Pointe Dr is a single family home in Port Charlotte, FL. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms and 2,527 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 3/6/2017, this property sold for $450,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $416,600. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Myakka Pointe Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Myakka Pointe Dr is located in a community that is home to 2,839 residents, which has increased by 26.5% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (23.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 60 to 64 (13.11%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Myakka Pointe Dr has a median household income of $35,681 and spends about $34,624 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Myakka Pointe Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 14.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Myakka Pointe Dr include Liberty Elementary School, Murdock Middle School, and Port Charlotte High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 989 (489 for Math and 500 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.3% of the residents near 14108 Myakka Pointe Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Myakka Pointe Dr is about 57.0 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Myakka Pointe Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13420 Golf Pointe Drive,
$287,500 For Sale
$550,000 For Sale
13392 Golf Pointe Drive,
$369,000 For Sale
13321 Golf Pointe Drive,
$307,900 For Sale
13376 Golf Pointe Drive,
$359,000 For Sale
3410 Pennyroyal Road,
$345,000 For Sale
3211 Village Lane,
$299,900 For Sale
3191 Village Lane,
$257,000 For Sale
3430 Bay Ridge Way,
$314,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Liberty Elementary School||PK-5||605||38||15.9||7.61 mi|
|Murdock Middle School||6-8||768||39||19.6||4.26 mi|
|Port Charlotte High School||9-12||1,546||79||19.5||4.95 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.