11466 Glen Oval,
Cleveland, OH 44130
- 3 Beds
- 1,719 sqft
Est. Value* : $142,100
- 3 Beds
11466 Glen Oval is a single family home in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1960 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,719 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $142,100. Frequently asked questions about 11466 Glen Oval and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11466 Glen Oval is located in a community that is home to 50,279 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.3%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11466 Glen Oval has a median household income of $50,517 and spends about $43,242 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11466 Glen Oval is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11466 Glen Oval include Greenbriar Middle School, Parma Park Elementary School, and Valley Forge High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 61.1% of the residents near 11466 Glen Oval have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11466 Glen Oval is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 49.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11466 Glen Oval resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11611 Barrington Boulevard,
$159,900 House For Sale
11010 Westborough Rd,
$129,900 House For Sale
7225 York Rd.,
$175,000 House For Sale
6708 Greenbriar Dr,
$179,900 House For Sale
6504 Aylesworth Dr,
$145,000 House For Sale
6327 W. 130th St.,
$89,900 House For Sale
10019 Ackley Road,
$144,900 House For Sale
12991 Huffman Rd,
$204,900 House For Sale
10223 Halcyon Dr.,
$149,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Greenbriar Middle School||5-7||921||55.7||16.5||1.1 mi|
|Parma Park Elementary School||K-4||320||19||16.8||0.09 mi|
|Valley Forge High School||8-12||1,565||80.4||19.4||0.92 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.