106 Green Dr,
Stoughton, MA 02072
- 3 Beds
- 2,729 sqft
Est. Value* : $462,300
- 3 Beds
106 Green Dr is a single family home in Stoughton, MA. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,729 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $462,300. Frequently asked questions about 106 Green Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 106 Green Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,059 residents, which has decreased by -1.3% since 2000. 73.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.69%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 106 Green Dr has a median household income of $72,048 and spends about $55,210 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 106 Green Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 106 Green Dr include O'Donnell Middle School, South Elementary, and Stoughton High. The average SAT score for this area is about 975 (493 for Math and 482 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 106 Green Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 106 Green Dr is about 26.9 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 106 Green Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
359 William Kelley Road,
$689,000 House For Sale
143 Lincoln St Unit 1,
$450,000 House For Sale
109 Ewing Dr,
$314,900 House For Sale
440 South St,
$600,000 House For Sale
685 Oak Unit 23-10,
$179,900 House For Sale
1945 Washington Street,
$389,900 House For Sale
1945 Washington St,
$389,900 House For Sale
167 Indian Lane,
$619,000 House For Sale
138 Kotlik St,
$499,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|O'Donnell Middle School||6-8||797||68.8||11.5||1.85 mi|
|South Elementary||K-5||255||20.7||12.2||0.95 mi|
|Stoughton High||9-12||1,061||92.7||11.4||1.68 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.