528 Grand Blvd,
Brentwood, NY 11717
Est. Value* : $347,800
528 Grand Blvd is a single family home in Brentwood, NY. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $347,800. Frequently asked questions about 528 Grand Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 528 Grand Blvd is located in a community that is home to 45,240 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 87.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.78%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 528 Grand Blvd has a median household income of $76,511 and spends about $57,662 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 528 Grand Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 984 (470 for Math and 514 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 994.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 528 Grand Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 528 Grand Blvd is about 21.2 degrees in January and 68.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 28.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 528 Grand Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
27 Virgil Drive,
$459,990 House For Sale
482 Grand Boulevard,
$459,900 House For Sale
165 Riddle Street,
$229,000 House For Sale
9 Winston Drive,
$389,500 House For Sale
734 Broadway Avenue,
$429,000 House For Sale
107 Chestnut Street,
$199,000 House For Sale
25 Windsor Place,
$429,000 House For Sale
75 Ferris Avenue,
$260,000 House For Sale
1495 Spur Drive N,
$399,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.