3616 Wd Judge Dr,
Orlando, FL 32808
- 3 Beds
- 1,196 sqft
Est. Value* : $126,200
- 3 Beds
3616 Wd Judge Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1978 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,196 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $126,200. Frequently asked questions about 3616 Wd Judge Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3616 Wd Judge Dr is located in a community that is home to 47,535 residents, which has increased by 10.8% since 2000. 68% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3616 Wd Judge Dr has a median household income of $48,247 and spends about $41,947 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3616 Wd Judge Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3616 Wd Judge Dr include Carver Middle, Maynard Evans High, and Rock Lake Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 3616 Wd Judge Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3616 Wd Judge Dr is about 50.8 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3616 Wd Judge Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1330 Golfview Street,
$394,899 House For Sale
1241 Spring Lake Dr,
$1,499,000 House For Sale
1101 Seville Pl,
$699,000 House For Sale
1111 Stetson Street,
$665,000 House For Sale
1 Interlaken Road,
$349,900 House For Sale
1209 ROGER BABSON RD,
$169,000 House For Sale
901 Alhambra Ct,
$1,165,000 House For Sale
4917 BALBOA DR,
$227,000 House For Sale
904 W New Hampshire Street,
$589,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carver Middle||6-8||655||41||15.9||2.6 mi|
|Maynard Evans High||9-12||2,458||125||19.6||2.28 mi|
|Rock Lake Elementary||PK-5||237||19||12.4||1.13 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.