8432 Brookstone Ln SE,
Olympia, WA 98513
- 2 Beds
- 992 sqft
Est. Value* : $314,200
- 2 Beds
8432 Brookstone Ln SE is a single family home in Olympia, WA. This home was built in 1990 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 992 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $314,200. Frequently asked questions about 8432 Brookstone Ln SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8432 Brookstone Ln SE is located in a community that is home to 23,205 residents, which has increased by 20% since 2000. 80.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.19%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8432 Brookstone Ln SE has a median household income of $49,429 and spends about $42,676 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8432 Brookstone Ln SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8432 Brookstone Ln SE include Aspire Middle School, and Horizons Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (505 for Math and 506 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 8432 Brookstone Ln SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8432 Brookstone Ln SE is about 31.7 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 14.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 9.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8432 Brookstone Ln SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6863 Flute Street SE,
$320,000 House For Sale
6632 Oklahoma Street SE,
$240,000 House For Sale
6505 Carolina Street SE,
$339,900 House For Sale
6336 Cotton Drive SE,
$360,000 House For Sale
6616 Milano Ct SE,
$315,000 House For Sale
5665 56th Lp SE,
$334,900 House For Sale
8104 Rich Rd SE,
$515,000 House For Sale
4638 Colleen St,
$349,999 House For Sale
7804 Kelly Beach Rd SE,
$950,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Aspire Middle School||6-8||323||14.7||21.8||2.15 mi|
|Komachin Middle School||6-8||725||37.1||19.5||3.18 mi|
|Horizons Elementary||K-5||543||32.9||16.4||1.25 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.