Off Market

861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16,

Reno, NV 89502
  • 2 Beds
  • 936 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $134,800

  • 2 Beds
  • 936 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
1979

Description

861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16, is a condominium unit in Reno, NV. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 936 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/28/2014, this property sold for $48,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $134,800. Frequently asked questions about 861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16, and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16, is located in a community that is home to 45,467 residents, which has increased by 23.7% since 2000. 52.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.62%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16, has a median household income of $43,894 and spends about $39,337 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16, is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16, include Damonte Ranch High School, Edward L Pine Middle School, and Kendyl Depoali Preschool. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16, is about 26.9 degrees in January and 69.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 861 Nutmeg Pl, Apt 16, resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
936
Year Built
1979
Latitude
39.49
Longitude
-119.78
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
10/28/2014 $48,000 Sold
7/15/2015 $58,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $299 $0 $0 $15,360
2017 $293 $0 $0 $15,133
2016 $286 $0 $0 $14,272
2015 $285 $0 $0 $13,722
2014 $274 $0 $0 $12,922

Local Info

Population
45,467
Median Family Income
$43,894
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.2%
Median Homeowner Age
34.4
Households with Children
52.8%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Damonte Ranch High School 9-12
Edward L Pine Middle School 6-8
Kendyl Depoali Preschool   PK-K

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: F
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!