1018 Holly Hills Dr,
Gastonia, NC 28052
- 3 Beds
- 1,170 sqft
Est. Value* : $87,980
- 3 Beds
1018 Holly Hills Dr is a single family home in Gastonia, NC. This home was built in 1969 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,170 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $87,980. Frequently asked questions about 1018 Holly Hills Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1018 Holly Hills Dr is located in a community that is home to 34,607 residents, which has increased by 0.1% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1018 Holly Hills Dr has a median household income of $37,850 and spends about $35,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1018 Holly Hills Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1018 Holly Hills Dr include Chapel Grove Elementary, and Gaston Early College High School. The state average SAT score is 985.
- How’s the job market? About 65.1% of the residents near 1018 Holly Hills Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1018 Holly Hills Dr is about 39.6 degrees in January and 78.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1018 Holly Hills Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3616 Chapelwood Drive,
$115,650 House For Sale
512 Ralphs Boulevard,
$169,500 House For Sale
508 Ralphs Boulevard,
$169,900 House For Sale
3735 Somerset Drive,
$129,000 House For Sale
4819 Chapel Grove Road,
$255,000 House For Sale
1530 Boyd Road,
$184,900 House For Sale
712 Falls Ferguson Road,
$189,900 House For Sale
2910 Old Stage Road,
$398,900 House For Sale
2905 Old Stage Road,
$449,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chapel Grove Elementary||PK-5||443||29.4||15||0.21 mi|
|Gaston Early College High School||9-13||237||9.9||23.7||7.82 mi|
|Hunter Huss High||9-12||1,063||73.7||14.4||3.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.