2221 Redwood Dr,
Indian Trail, NC 28079
- 3 Beds
- 2,248 sqft
Est. Value* : $262,400
- 3 Beds
2221 Redwood Dr is a single family home in Indian Trail, NC. This home was built in 1993 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,248 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 5/29/2019, this property sold for $275,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $262,400. Frequently asked questions about 2221 Redwood Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2221 Redwood Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,154 residents, which has increased by 33.9% since 2000. 82% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2221 Redwood Dr has a median household income of $58,337 and spends about $47,748 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2221 Redwood Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2221 Redwood Dr include Benton Heights Elementary, and Central Academy of Technology and Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 986 (491 for Math and 495 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 54.5% of the residents near 2221 Redwood Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2221 Redwood Dr is about 43.4 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2221 Redwood Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
15808 Deepwood Place,
$289,900 House For Sale
8024 Juniper Court,
$305,000 House For Sale
2281 Redwood Drive,
$310,000 House For Sale
3114 Leicester Drive,
$255,000 House For Sale
15948 Lawyers Road,
$200,000 House For Sale
2116 Flagstick Drive,
$439,900 House For Sale
2915 Divot Court,
$450,000 House For Sale
7008 Winding Creek Drive,
$165,000 House For Sale
2307 Ivy Run Drive,
$225,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benton Heights Elementary||PK-5||614||57||10.7||9.95 mi|
|Fairview Elementary||PK-5||483||26||18.5||4.48 mi|
|Central Academy of Technology and Arts||9-12||834||51.8||16||11.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.