2511 Scranton Rd,
Cleveland, OH 44113
- 4 Beds
- 2,200 sqft
Est. Value* : $106,200
- 4 Beds
- 2,200 sqft
2511 Scranton Rd is a duplex in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $106,200. Frequently asked questions about 2511 Scranton Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2511 Scranton Rd is located in a community that is home to 17,451 residents, which has decreased by -3.5% since 2000. 57.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (26.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2511 Scranton Rd has a median household income of $22,601 and spends about $26,752 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2511 Scranton Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 32.3%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 17.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.0% of the residents near 2511 Scranton Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 12.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2511 Scranton Rd is about 26.9 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2511 Scranton Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2314 W 11th,
$545,000 House For Sale
2420 W 14th Street,
$159,000 House For Sale
1103 Starkweather Avenue,
$750,000 House For Sale
$474,900 House For Sale
2610 W 11th Street,
$150,000 House For Sale
$189,900 House For Sale
2329 W 16th Place,
$349,990 House For Sale
2327 W 16th Place,
$359,990 House For Sale
2325 W 16th Place,
$369,990 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.