10010 Bay Haven Cir,
Fairhope, AL 36532
- 4 Beds
- 1,770 sqft
Est. Value* : $306,600
- 4 Beds
10010 Bay Haven Cir is a single family home in Fairhope, AL. This home was built in 2005 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,770 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and fan cooling AC system. Today, the estimated home value is around $306,600. Frequently asked questions about 10010 Bay Haven Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10010 Bay Haven Cir is located in a community that is home to 23,626 residents, which has increased by 43.9% since 2000. 73.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.86%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.7%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10010 Bay Haven Cir has a median household income of $50,006 and spends about $42,912 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10010 Bay Haven Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 10010 Bay Haven Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10010 Bay Haven Cir is about 39.8 degrees in January and 78.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10010 Bay Haven Cir resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
10893 Weeks Bay Rd,
$887,000 House For Sale
12287 County Road 1,
$675,000 House For Sale
12501 County Road 1,
$709,900 House For Sale
14313 Riverside Dr,
$850,000 House For Sale
7329 US Highway 98,
$319,500 House For Sale
15038 County Road 13,
$299,900 House For Sale
12846 Underwood Road,
$269,000 House For Sale
14807 Ridge Rd,
$849,900 House For Sale
13741 Scenic Highway 98,
$974,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.