Off Market

9351 N Evans Rd,

Monrovia, IN 46157
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,550 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $230,700

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,550 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1993

Description

9351 N Evans Rd is a single family home in Monrovia, IN. This home was built in 1993 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,550 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $230,700. Frequently asked questions about 9351 N Evans Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 9351 N Evans Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,116 residents, which has increased by 4.8% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.72%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9351 N Evans Rd has a median household income of $51,125 and spends about $43,640 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9351 N Evans Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 9351 N Evans Rd include Eminence Elementary School, and Eminence Junior-Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (472 for Math and 459 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 997.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 9351 N Evans Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9351 N Evans Rd is about 26.5 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9351 N Evans Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,550
Year Built
1993
Latitude
39.56
Longitude
-86.59
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,179 $0 $0 $170,900
2016 $839 $0 $0 $171,100
2014 $753 $0 $0 $170,800
2013 $504 $0 $0 $175,600

Local Info

Population
2,116
Median Family Income
$51,125
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.7%
Median Homeowner Age
35.1
Households with Children
83.4%
Unemployment Rate
1.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Eminence Elementary School   PK-5
Eminence Junior-Senior High School 6-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.