5318 Gladeside Dr,
Katy, TX 77449
- 4 Beds
- 1,872 sqft
Est. Value* : $176,800
- 4 Beds
- 1,872 sqft
5318 Gladeside Dr is a single family home in Katy, TX. This home was built in 1999 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,872 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $176,800. Frequently asked questions about 5318 Gladeside Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5318 Gladeside Dr is located in a community that is home to 33,673 residents, which has increased by 23.1% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5318 Gladeside Dr has a median household income of $64,427 and spends about $50,797 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5318 Gladeside Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5318 Gladeside Dr include Cypress Lakes High School, Emery Elementary, and Thornton Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 5318 Gladeside Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5318 Gladeside Dr is about 46.0 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5318 Gladeside Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5214 Aspen Point Drive,
$217,000 House For Sale
5019 Summit Lodge Drive,
$208,000 House For Sale
5403 Penzance Court,
$230,000 House For Sale
5223 Manorfield Drive,
$220,000 House For Sale
20526 Rimini River Way,
$244,900 House For Sale
20703 Teakwood Fields Lane,
$218,866 House For Sale
20723 Teakwood Fields Lane,
$282,239 House For Sale
20702 Oakley Falls Drive,
$274,995 House For Sale
20615 Teakwood Fields Lane,
$257,920 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypress Lakes High School||9-12||3,669||220.3||16.6||1.62 mi|
|Emery Elementary||PK-5||1,029||59.8||17.1||1.06 mi|
|Thornton Middle||6-8||1,513||98.5||15.3||0.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.