14109 Coosa Ct,
Clermont, FL 34711
- 2 Beds
- 1,462 sqft
Est. Value* : $210,200
- 2 Beds
- 1,462 sqft
14109 Coosa Ct is a single family home in Clermont, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,462 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 9/4/2019, this property sold for $244,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $210,200. Frequently asked questions about 14109 Coosa Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14109 Coosa Ct is located in a community that is home to 22,865 residents, which has increased by 8.9% since 2000. 74.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 Coosa Ct has a median household income of $49,839 and spends about $42,858 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 Coosa Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 6.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 Coosa Ct include East Ridge High School, and Pine Ridge Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 14109 Coosa Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 Coosa Ct is about 61.9 degrees in January and 82.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 Coosa Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2138 WINSLEY STREET,
$210,000 For Sale
4632 Barbados Loop,
$317,900 For Sale
3948 Longbow Drive,
$484,900 For Sale
3845 FALLSCREST CIRCLE,
$335,000 For Sale
1737 Bella Lago Dr,
$435,000 For Sale
1148 Calloway Circle,
$429,000 For Sale
3506 MEDITERRA DRIVE,
$635,000 For Sale
4533 POWDERHORN PLACE DRIVE,
$311,113 For Sale
12412 HAMMOCK POINTE CIR,
$359,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|East Ridge High School||9-12||2,402||110||21.8||3.23 mi|
|Pine Ridge Elementary School||PK-5||855||60||14.2||3.93 mi|
|Rimes Early Learning & Literacy Center||PK-5||229||19||12||25.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.