14106 NW 23rd Ln,
Gainesville, FL 32606
- 4 Beds
- 2,325 sqft
Est. Value* : $313,500
- 4 Beds
14106 NW 23rd Ln is a single family home in Gainesville, FL. This home was built in 1999 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,325 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $313,500. Frequently asked questions about 14106 NW 23rd Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 NW 23rd Ln is located in a community that is home to 14,431 residents, which has increased by 20.6% since 2000. 68.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 NW 23rd Ln has a median household income of $70,915 and spends about $54,492 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 NW 23rd Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 NW 23rd Ln include Early Learning Academy At Duval, F. W. Buchholz High School, and Fort Clarke Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1042 (522 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 75.5% of the residents near 14106 NW 23rd Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 24.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 NW 23rd Ln is about 54.5 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 NW 23rd Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13778 NW 30th Road,
$525,000 House For Sale
1157 NW 136th Street,
$359,000 House For Sale
1083 NW 134th Way,
$384,000 House For Sale
1429 NW 132nd Boulevard,
$406,871 House For Sale
1452 NW 132nd Boulevard,
$362,493 House For Sale
1276 NW 129th Drive,
$252,950 House For Sale
1266 NW 129th Drive,
$209,800 House For Sale
1226 NW 129th Drive,
$255,500 House For Sale
13051 NW 12th Lane,
$252,950 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Early Learning Academy At Duval||PK-K||425||16||26.5||11.67 mi|
|F. W. Buchholz High School||8-12||2,253||69||32.6||5.27 mi|
|Fort Clarke Middle School||6-8||941||43||21.8||2.93 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.