Off Market

1410 Bradford Ln,

Lake Worth, FL 33460
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,536 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $263,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,536 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1980

Description

1410 Bradford Ln is a single family home in Lake Worth, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,536 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $263,200. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Bradford Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1410 Bradford Ln is located in a community that is home to 27,693 residents, which has increased by 4.2% since 2000. 54.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.67%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Bradford Ln has a median household income of $38,165 and spends about $36,064 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Bradford Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 26.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 41.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Bradford Ln include Lake Worth Community Middle, Lake Worth High School, and North Grade Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 1410 Bradford Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Bradford Ln is about 52.2 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Bradford Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,536
Year Built
1980
Latitude
26.63
Longitude
-80.07
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,233 $0 $0 $73,860
2016 $1,221 $0 $0 $72,341
2015 $1,242 $0 $0 $71,838
2013 $1,242 $0 $0 $70,215

Local Info

Population
27,693
Median Family Income
$38,165
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.6%
Median Homeowner Age
39.1
Households with Children
54.6%
Unemployment Rate
3.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Lake Worth Community Middle 6-8
Lake Worth High School 9-12
North Grade Elementary School K-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week