1410 Britwell Ct,
Trinity, FL 34655
- 2,698 sqft
Est. Value* : $419,500
- 2,698 sqft
1410 Britwell Ct is a single family home in Trinity, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes two bathrooms and 2,698 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $419,500. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Britwell Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Britwell Ct is located in a community that is home to 15,242 residents, which has increased by 26.9% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Britwell Ct has a median household income of $47,775 and spends about $41,691 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Britwell Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Britwell Ct include James W. Mitchell High School, Seven Springs Middle School, and Trinity Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 57.1% of the residents near 1410 Britwell Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Britwell Ct is about 69.2 degrees in January and 84.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Britwell Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1235 Winding Willow Dr,
$293,250 For Sale
1152 Winding Willow Dr,
$309,900 For Sale
11323 Wedgemere Drive,
$415,000 For Sale
13135 Burns Drive,
$425,000 For Sale
12234 CORKFIELD LANE,
$485,000 For Sale
2975 Riders Pass,
$473,420 For Sale
3095 Riders Pass,
$299,999 For Sale
2125 Larchwood Ct.,
$499,900 For Sale
9908 Balsaridge Ct,
$359,999 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|James W. Mitchell High School||9-12||2,173||122||17.8||3.19 mi|
|Seven Springs Middle School||6-8||1,667||95||17.5||3.43 mi|
|Trinity Elementary School||PK-5||618||41||15||1.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.