1410 Coopers Hawk Way,
Middleburg, FL 32068
- 5 Beds
- 3,059 sqft
Est. Value* : $348,900
- 5 Beds
- 3,059 sqft
1410 Coopers Hawk Way is a single family home in Middleburg, FL. This home was built in 2008 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,059 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $348,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Coopers Hawk Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Coopers Hawk Way is located in a community that is home to 35,304 residents, which has increased by 27% since 2000. 85.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Coopers Hawk Way has a median household income of $54,429 and spends about $45,490 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Coopers Hawk Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Coopers Hawk Way include Oakleaf High School, and Orange Park Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (503 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.7% of the residents near 1410 Coopers Hawk Way have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Coopers Hawk Way is about 52.1 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Coopers Hawk Way resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1309 Warbler Way,
$496,900 For Sale
1117 Orchard Oriole Pl,
$339,000 For Sale
4247 Sandhill Crane Ter,
$239,900 For Sale
4302 Song Sparrow Dr,
$260,000 For Sale
1439 King Rail Ln,
$252,000 For Sale
1450 King Rail Ln,
$325,000 For Sale
1000 Lemon Drop Ln,
$234,900 For Sale
1015 Lemon Drop Ln,
$265,000 For Sale
4246 Eagle Landing Pkwy,
$475,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Oakleaf High School||9-12||2,375||114||20.8||2.8 mi|
|Orange Park Elementary School||PK-6||482||33||14.6||9.6 mi|
|Tynes Elementary School||PK-6||948||62||15.2||1.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.