1410 Buttonwillow Trl,
Pensacola, FL 32506
- 2,281 sqft
Est. Value* : $212,900
- 2,281 sqft
1410 Buttonwillow Trl is a single family home in Pensacola, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes two bathrooms and 2,281 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. In 9/4/2014, this property sold for $184,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $212,900. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Buttonwillow Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Buttonwillow Trl is located in a community that is home to 29,373 residents, which has increased by 9.8% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.78%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Buttonwillow Trl has a median household income of $41,552 and spends about $38,108 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Buttonwillow Trl is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Buttonwillow Trl include Blue Angels Elementary School, Escambia High School, and Jim C. Bailey Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 1410 Buttonwillow Trl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Buttonwillow Trl is about 52.2 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Buttonwillow Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1964 Southwind Circle,
$248,500 For Sale
1964 SOUTHWIND CIR,
$248,500 For Sale
9931 Lillian Hwy,
$335,000 For Sale
1312 Continental Dr,
$82,000 For Sale
609 N 78th Ave,
$124,999 For Sale
9898 Aileron Ave,
$149,900 For Sale
3109 Alicante St,
$115,000 For Sale
10801 Lillian Hwy,
$410,000 For Sale
730 N 70th Ave,
$155,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blue Angels Elementary School||K-5||894||58||15.4||2.61 mi|
|Escambia High School||9-12||1,776||93||19||2.29 mi|
|Jim C. Bailey Middle School||6-8||1,353||76||17.8||6.47 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.