1410 Brookside Ave,
Kissimmee, FL 34744
- 3 Beds
- 1,419 sqft
Est. Value* : $195,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,419 sqft
1410 Brookside Ave is a single family home in Kissimmee, FL. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,419 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 11/20/2017, this property sold for $180,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $195,700. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Brookside Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Brookside Ave is located in a community that is home to 29,216 residents, which has increased by 24.6% since 2000. 82.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Brookside Ave has a median household income of $57,750 and spends about $47,264 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Brookside Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Brookside Ave include Denn John Middle School, Gateway High School, and Mill Creek Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 1410 Brookside Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Brookside Ave is about 61.4 degrees in January and 81.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Brookside Ave resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2775 Orchid Lane,
$290,000 For Sale
1502 LUND AVE,
$250,000 For Sale
115 E Martin St,
$179,900 For Sale
2426 OAK RUN BLVD,
$209,900 For Sale
1104 PARADE AVE,
$239,990 For Sale
1405 Mimi Court,
$195,800 For Sale
400 GARDEN ST,
$18,900 For Sale
1110 BRACK ST,
$195,000 For Sale
940 Whalebone Bay Dr,
$235,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Denn John Middle School||6-8||830||56||14.8||0.76 mi|
|Gateway High School||9-12||2,568||130||19.7||2.29 mi|
|Mill Creek Elementary School||PK-5||993||67||14.8||0.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.