Off Market

4616 Norwood Ct,

Kansas City, MO 64133
  • 1,930 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $180,400

  • 1,930 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1950

Description

4616 Norwood Ct is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bathrooms and 1,930 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $180,400. Frequently asked questions about 4616 Norwood Ct and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4616 Norwood Ct is located in a community that is home to 33,918 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.56%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4616 Norwood Ct has a median household income of $47,734 and spends about $41,586 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4616 Norwood Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4616 Norwood Ct include Little Blue Elementary, Northwood School, and Raytown Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 4616 Norwood Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4616 Norwood Ct is about 27.1 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4616 Norwood Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,930
Year Built
1950
Latitude
39.04
Longitude
-94.44
Heating
NONE
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,418 $0 $0 $25,339
2017 $2,343 $0 $0 $25,339
2016 $2,207 $0 $0 $24,032
2015 $2,203 $0 $0 $24,032
2014 $2,152 $0 $0 $23,332

Local Info

Population
33,918
Median Family Income
$47,734
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.1%
Median Homeowner Age
38.1
Households with Children
67.3%
Unemployment Rate
2.3%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Little Blue Elementary K-5
Northwood School   K-12
Raytown Middle   6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!