215-217 Saratoga Cir,
Grand Island, NE 68801
- 6 Beds
- 2,928 sqft
Est. Value* : $206,200
- 6 Beds
- 2,928 sqft
215-217 Saratoga Cir is a single family home in Grand Island, NE. This home was built in 2006 and includes six bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,928 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $206,200. Frequently asked questions about 215-217 Saratoga Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215-217 Saratoga Cir is located in a community that is home to 26,339 residents, which has increased by 5.2% since 2000. 67.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215-217 Saratoga Cir has a median household income of $38,299 and spends about $36,012 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215-217 Saratoga Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215-217 Saratoga Cir include Barr Middle School, Grand Island Senior High School, and Starr Elementary School.
- How’s the job market? About 53.3% of the residents near 215-217 Saratoga Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215-217 Saratoga Cir is about 20.8 degrees in January and 74.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 25.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215-217 Saratoga Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$139,500 For Sale
21250 Pawnee Road,
$499,950 For Sale
6907 Avenue K,
$335,000 For Sale
803 E 37th Street,
$163,900 For Sale
913 N Blackburn Ave,
$247,900 For Sale
4710 Linden Drive,
$269,900 For Sale
195 M Avenue,
$269,000 For Sale
1352 Harre Lane,
$174,900 For Sale
604 E 8th Street,
$259,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Barr Middle School||6-8||697||55.5||12.5||0.34 mi|
|Grand Island Senior High School||9-12||2,483||140.2||17.7||3.19 mi|
|Starr Elementary School||PK-5||283||20.1||14||0.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.