Off Market

215 E I St,

Ogallala, NE 69153
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,135 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $85,100

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,135 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1935

Description

215 E I St is a single family home in Ogallala, NE. This home was built in 1935 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,135 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $85,100. Frequently asked questions about 215 E I St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 E I St is located in a community that is home to 6,634 residents, which has decreased by -3.5% since 2000. 69.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (10.83%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E I St has a median household income of $36,708 and spends about $35,269 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E I St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E I St include Ogallala High School, and Prairie View School.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 215 E I St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E I St is about 20.9 degrees in January and 76.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E I St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,135
Year Built
1935
Latitude
41.13
Longitude
-101.71
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,206 $0 $0 $68,170
2016 $1,240 $0 $0 $68,170
2015 $553 $0 $0 $28,160

Local Info

Population
6,634
Median Family Income
$36,708
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.6%
Median Homeowner Age
38.4
Households with Children
69.8%
Unemployment Rate
2.6%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Ogallala High School 9-12
Prairie View School PK-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week