215 N 14th St,
Tekamah, NE 68061
- 4 Beds
- 1,840 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 1,840 sqft
215 N 14th St is a single family home in Tekamah, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,840 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N 14th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N 14th St is located in a community that is home to 2,970 residents, which has increased by 2% since 2000. 70.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N 14th St has a median household income of $32,421 and spends about $32,758 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N 14th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N 14th St include Elementary School At Tekamah, and High School At Tekamah.
- How’s the job market? About 60.1% of the residents near 215 N 14th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N 14th St is about 24.6 degrees in January and 76.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 20.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N 14th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
835 N 11 Circle,
$355,000 For Sale
1212 2nd Street,
$109,950 For Sale
24577 County Road 32,
$735,000 For Sale
12006 N 161 Ave,
$384,900 For Sale
11809 N 160th Street,
$312,000 For Sale
7410 N 171st Street,
$430,000 For Sale
7280 N 172nd Street,
$434,900 For Sale
8117 N 167th Street,
$474,900 For Sale
13025 Reynolds Street,
$595,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elementary School At Tekamah||PK-6||308||23.2||13.2||0.07 mi|
|High School At Tekamah||7-12||240||26||9.2||0.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.