2158 5th Rd,
Palmer, NE 68864
- 4 Beds
- 1,782 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 4 Beds
- 1,782 sqft
2158 5th Rd is a single family home in Palmer, NE. This home was built in 2015 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,782 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2158 5th Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2158 5th Rd is located in a community that is home to 1,129 residents, which has decreased by -5.8% since 2000. 74% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.81%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2158 5th Rd has a median household income of $40,619 and spends about $37,534 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2158 5th Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2158 5th Rd include Palmer Elementary School, and Palmer Junior-Senior High.
- How’s the job market? About 69.6% of the residents near 2158 5th Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 30.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2158 5th Rd is about 19.8 degrees in January and 75.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2158 5th Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
132 Lincoln Avenue,
$139,500 For Sale
240 South State,
$110,000 For Sale
326 Gerrard Avenue,
$75,000 For Sale
913 N Blackburn Ave,
$247,900 For Sale
1352 Harre Lane,
$174,900 For Sale
2005 Kentucky Drive,
$177,000 For Sale
$96,000 For Sale
14152 S Road,
$289,000 For Sale
2554 47th Avenue,
$74,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Palmer Elementary School||PK-6||150||12||12.4||4.26 mi|
|Palmer Junior-Senior High||7-12||136||11.6||11.7||4.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.