2153 T Rd,
Bancroft, NE 68004
- 2 Beds
- 1,860 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2 Beds
- 1,860 sqft
2153 T Rd is a single family home in Bancroft, NE. This home was built in 1985 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,860 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Frequently asked questions about 2153 T Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2153 T Rd is located in a community that is home to 896 residents, which has decreased by -6.1% since 2000. 66.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.19%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2153 T Rd has a median household income of $28,346 and spends about $30,312 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2153 T Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 1.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2153 T Rd include Bancroft-Rosalie Elementary School, and Bancroft-Rosalie Junior/Senior High School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.8% of the residents near 2153 T Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2153 T Rd is about 25.5 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 18.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2153 T Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1005 9th Street,
$104,900 For Sale
84886 581st Ave,
$149,900 For Sale
1609 Mulberry Street,
$64,900 For Sale
820 Main Street,
$224,950 For Sale
2 Prairie Ln,
$58,000 For Sale
404 Wood Meadows,
$344,900 For Sale
7251 Old Lakeport Rd,
$239,900 For Sale
125 Oakmont Drive,
$184,900 For Sale
420 Bayhill Circle,
$309,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bancroft-Rosalie Elementary School||PK-6||169||12.8||13.2||3.12 mi|
|Bancroft-Rosalie Junior/Senior High School||7-12||106||12||8.8||3.12 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.