206 S Main St,
Alger, OH 45812
- 3 Beds
- 1,008 sqft
Est. Value* : $50,560
- 3 Beds
206 S Main St is a single family home in Alger, OH. This home was built in 1930 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,008 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $50,560. Frequently asked questions about 206 S Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 S Main St is located in a community that is home to 2,164 residents, which has increased by 13.9% since 2000. 78.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 S Main St has a median household income of $42,038 and spends about $38,428 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 S Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 S Main St include Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School, Upper Scioto Valley High School, and Upper Scioto Valley Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 67.0% of the residents near 206 S Main St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 S Main St is about 29.6 degrees in January and 75.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 S Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1629 County Road 110,
$163,900 House For Sale
308 Marion St.,
$89,900 House For Sale
924 Christopher Circle,
$184,900 House For Sale
223 Hays Ave.,
$214,900 House For Sale
220 S. Simon St.,
$89,000 House For Sale
207 W. Turner Ave.,
$114,900 House For Sale
516 Edwards St.,
$125,000 House For Sale
9540 CR 95,
$89,900 House For Sale
2548 Wayne St.,
$87,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Upper Scioto Valley Elementary School||K-6||255||14.6||17.3||3.14 mi|
|Upper Scioto Valley High School||9-12||172||10||17.2||3.11 mi|
|Upper Scioto Valley Middle School||7-8||70||8||8.7||3.15 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.