2 Country Ln,
Oxford, MA 01540
- 3 Beds
- 1,315 sqft
Est. Value* : $297,500
- 3 Beds
2 Country Ln is a single family home in Oxford, MA. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,315 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $297,500. Frequently asked questions about 2 Country Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2 Country Ln is located in a community that is home to 11,073 residents, which has increased by 9.1% since 2000. 77.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.21%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2 Country Ln has a median household income of $58,409 and spends about $47,749 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2 Country Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2 Country Ln include Alfred M Chaffee, and Oxford High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1070 (530 for Math and 540 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 2 Country Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2 Country Ln is about 30.4 degrees in January and 68.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 48.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2 Country Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
11 Pine Ridge Dr,
$229,900 House For Sale
10 Anthony Dr,
$244,900 House For Sale
168 Partridge Hill Rd,
$869,900 House For Sale
0 Lelandville Rd,
$499,000 House For Sale
3 Carey Ln,
$255,000 House For Sale
68 McIntyre Rd,
$349,900 House For Sale
10 Holbrook Road,
$659,000 House For Sale
258 Main St,
$369,900 House For Sale
2 Willis Dr,
$575,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alfred M Chaffee||PK-1||334||22||15.1||1.56 mi|
|Clara Barton||2-4||417||23.4||17.8||3.29 mi|
|Oxford High||8-12||538||43.1||12.4||2.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.