27478 Linwood Cir,
North Olmsted, OH 44070
- 4 Beds
- 2,132 sqft
Est. Value* : $198,900
- 4 Beds
- 2,132 sqft
27478 Linwood Cir is a single family home in North Olmsted, OH. This home was built in 1974 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,132 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $198,900. Frequently asked questions about 27478 Linwood Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 27478 Linwood Cir is located in a community that is home to 32,570 residents, which has increased by 0.4% since 2000. 72% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.87%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.99%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 27478 Linwood Cir has a median household income of $59,516 and spends about $48,281 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 27478 Linwood Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 27478 Linwood Cir include Forest Elementary School, North Olmsted High School, and North Olmsted Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1142 (583 for Math and 559 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 64.9% of the residents near 27478 Linwood Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 27478 Linwood Cir is about 27.2 degrees in January and 74.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 27478 Linwood Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
27750 Edgepark Drive,
$245,000 House For Sale
4176 Laurell Lane,
$265,000 House For Sale
$289,900 House For Sale
27655 Hollywood Drive,
$229,000 House For Sale
2 Brockway Drive,
$325,000 House For Sale
4129 Dover Center Road,
$189,900 House For Sale
4080 Porter Road,
$234,000 House For Sale
3883 Dover Center Road,
$160,000 House For Sale
27979 Sherwood Drive,
$339,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Forest Elementary School||PK-2||300||18.6||16.1||1.49 mi|
|North Olmsted High School||9-12||1,287||77.4||16.6||1.71 mi|
|North Olmsted Middle School||6-8||579||35.6||16.2||1.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.