2693 Lindsay Rd,
Everson, WA 98247
- 3 Beds
- 2,550 sqft
Est. Value* : $669,400
- 3 Beds
- 2,550 sqft
2693 Lindsay Rd is a single family home in Everson, WA. This home was built in 1997 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,550 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $669,400. Frequently asked questions about 2693 Lindsay Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2693 Lindsay Rd is located in a community that is home to 9,071 residents, which has increased by 14.7% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.91%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2693 Lindsay Rd has a median household income of $46,169 and spends about $40,753 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2693 Lindsay Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2693 Lindsay Rd include Nooksack Valley High School, and Nooksack Valley Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1050 (526 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.7% of the residents near 2693 Lindsay Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2693 Lindsay Rd is about 36.6 degrees in January and 62.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 79.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2693 Lindsay Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2129 Fescue St,
$499,950 For Sale
3792 Mt. Baker Hwy,
$440,000 For Sale
7352 Wiser Heights Rd,
$515,000 For Sale
2985 Eberly Rd,
$190,000 For Sale
6772 La Monte Dr,
$429,000 For Sale
414 17th St,
$510,000 For Sale
7012 Guide Meridian Rd,
$269,000 For Sale
361 W 66th Terr,
$299,000 For Sale
4124 Dale Rd,
$175,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Nooksack Valley High School||7-12||461||25||18.4||1.84 mi|
|Nooksack Valley Middle School||6-8||345||18||19.1||2.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.