26916 Arden Ct,
Kent, WA 98032
- 4 Beds
- 2,250 sqft
Est. Value* : $493,800
- 4 Beds
26916 Arden Ct is a single family home in Kent, WA. This home was built in 1977 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,250 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 8/17/2015, this property sold for $283,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $493,800. Frequently asked questions about 26916 Arden Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26916 Arden Ct is located in a community that is home to 32,207 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 61.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.16%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26916 Arden Ct has a median household income of $54,247 and spends about $45,272 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26916 Arden Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 25.5%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26916 Arden Ct include Federal Way Public Academy, and Federal Way Running Start Home School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1037 (515 for Math and 522 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 26916 Arden Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26916 Arden Ct is about 33.3 degrees in January and 66.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26916 Arden Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
27035 52nd Ave S,
$999,999 House For Sale
5271 285th St,
$534,950 House For Sale
3916 S 254th St,
$575,000 House For Sale
29009 46th Place S,
$389,900 House For Sale
26241 Military Rd S,
$825,500 House For Sale
29722 56th Ct S,
$435,000 House For Sale
2717 S 268th Place,
$434,950 House For Sale
4101 298th Ct,
$325,000 House For Sale
6628 S 239th Place K109,
$290,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Federal Way Public Academy||6-10||312||13||24||5.49 mi|
|Federal Way Running Start Home School||11-12||2||0||0||4.48 mi|
|Gateway to College||9-12||30||0||0||4.48 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.