803 Skylark Rd,
Pasadena, TX 77502
- 3 Beds
- 1,500 sqft
Est. Value* : $159,600
- 3 Beds
803 Skylark Rd is a single family home in Pasadena, TX. This home was built in 1956 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,500 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $159,600. Frequently asked questions about 803 Skylark Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 803 Skylark Rd is located in a community that is home to 31,351 residents, which has increased by 12.9% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.54%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 803 Skylark Rd has a median household income of $47,110 and spends about $41,243 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 803 Skylark Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 803 Skylark Rd include Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School, L F Smith Elementary, and Nelda Sullivan Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 969 (494 for Math and 475 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 51.0% of the residents near 803 Skylark Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 803 Skylark Rd is about 40.8 degrees in January and 80.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 803 Skylark Rd resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1003 Longley Street,
$189,000 House For Sale
801 Bluebird Lane,
$185,000 House For Sale
2608 Valley Forge Drive,
$205,000 House For Sale
2215 Lillian Street,
$190,000 House For Sale
105 4th Street,
$220,000 House For Sale
2211 San Jacinto Drive,
$249,900 House For Sale
2207 Harper Drive,
$235,000 House For Sale
2208 Dorothy Street,
$213,900 House For Sale
2111 Harper Drive,
$209,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr Kirk Lewis Career And Technical High School||PK-12||0||1.5||0||3.91 mi|
|L F Smith Elementary||PK-4||712||50||14.2||0.41 mi|
|Nelda Sullivan Middle||5-6||668||44||15.1||1.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.