Off Market

701 Joshua Oval,

Wadsworth, OH 44281
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,360 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $408,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,360 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Condominium Unit
Year Built
2015

Description

701 Joshua Oval is a condominium unit in Wadsworth, OH. This home was built in 2015 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,360 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $408,200. Frequently asked questions about 701 Joshua Oval and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 701 Joshua Oval is located in a community that is home to 25,564 residents, which has increased by 12.8% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.9%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 701 Joshua Oval has a median household income of $58,686 and spends about $47,599 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 701 Joshua Oval is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 701 Joshua Oval include Central Intermediate School, Overlook Elementary School, and Wadsworth High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 701 Joshua Oval have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 701 Joshua Oval is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 701 Joshua Oval resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Condominium Unit
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
2,360
Year Built
2015
Latitude
41.04
Longitude
-81.72
Cooling
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $4,722 $0 $0 $105,280
2016 $4,339 $0 $0 $84,840

Local Info

Population
25,564
Median Family Income
$58,686
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.2%
Median Homeowner Age
38.0
Households with Children
77.4%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Central Intermediate School   4-7
Overlook Elementary School PK-4
Wadsworth High School 8-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week